The 'Let Them Save Themselves' Walk (Camino Portugues)

Thursday, 5 October 2017

An awkward moment

When I tried to pass out this guy he turned around and hit my rucksack with disasterous consequences. I never trusted these limbless guys, even the piano players. 



Posted by SFC at 07:45
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

SFC
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2017 (24)
    • ▼  October (22)
      • Martin Sheen Country - Northern Galicia
      • Summary of Caminos
      • Bohemian Rhapsody and I don’t like Mondays
      • Followers, forgive me !
      • Frank and Francis
      • Frank Mourinho
      • Jimmy Saville is Alive !
      • Is this a protest ?
      • The Statue of SantarĂ©m
      • Half Way
      • Mealhada, stuck pig capital of Portugal
      • Good irony
      • I have a bad feeling about this area....
      • The Birdman of Santarem
      • Air coach etiquette
      • Some food pics - Lovin’ it !
      • Antonio Salazar and Portugal (Part 2)
      • Antonio Salazar and Portugal (Part 1)
      • An awkward moment
      • Top Camino Tips
      • Some like it hot
      • Yet another screw up
    • ►  September (2)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.