Tuesday, 17 October 2017

Frank Mourinho

News of my pending arrival in Porto quickly spread and when I eventually got there I was heralded with the appropriate decorum. 



As I passed through the masses they parted and many afterwards said that they felt a Presence, a strange powerful aura. This was actually quite common for me, and may have had something to do with my walking top which could have done with a wash every once in a while. 

I addressed them with my standard big crowd speech: “ You must accept that which you do not have. I am, am I? Are you?”.  As these words of enlightenment sunk in you could see a wave of happiness spread through the crowd and a strange contentment came over them.

As for me, I continued on my way, a simple man weary from the enormous burden but heck, someone has to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment